A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Driver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driver
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Driver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Driver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Burt Driver MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Driver practice?
- Dr. Catherine Driver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Driver practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Rheumatologists.