A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Driver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Driver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Driver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Burt Driver MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Driver practice?
- Dr. Catherine Driver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Driver practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Rheumatologists.