A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Driver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Driver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Driver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Burt Driver MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Driver practice?
- Dr. Catherine Driver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Driver practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Rheumatologists.