A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Dubiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Dubiel, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubiel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dubiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubiel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dubiel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Dubiel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Procedural Dermatology, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Dubiel practice?
- Dr. Catherine Dubiel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Dubiel practices Allergy & Immunology, Procedural Dermatology, and Adult Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists, Scottsdale Dermatologists, and Scottsdale Family Physicians.