A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Dubiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Dubiel, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubiel
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Dubiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubiel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dubiel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Dubiel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Procedural Dermatology, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Dubiel practice?
- Dr. Catherine Dubiel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Dubiel practices Allergy & Immunology, Procedural Dermatology, and Adult Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists, Scottsdale Surgeons, and Scottsdale Family Physicians.