A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Dudick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Dudick, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dudick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Buletza Dudick MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Dudick practice?
- Dr. Catherine Dudick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Dudick practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wall Township, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.