A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Dudick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Dudick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dudick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Dudick, BA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dudick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Dudick BA and MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Dudick practice?
- Dr. Catherine Dudick has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Dudick practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Surgeons.