A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Dudley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Dudley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Dudley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudley graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Dudley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Dudley MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Dudley practice?
- Dr. Catherine Dudley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Dudley practices Dermatology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Aurora Dermatologists.