A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Carruthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carruthers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carruthers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Carruthers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carruthers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carruthers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Carruthers MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Carruthers practice?
- Dr. Catherine Carruthers has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Carruthers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.