A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Carruthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Carruthers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carruthers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carruthers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Carruthers MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Carruthers practice?
- Dr. Catherine Carruthers has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Carruthers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.