A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine E Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Catherine Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Smith practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.