A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine E Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Catherine Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Smith practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sammamish, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.