A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine E Thompson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Catherine Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Thompson practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians and Indianapolis Hospitalists.