A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine E Thompson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Catherine Thompson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Thompson practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors and Indianapolis Hospitalists.