A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine E Thompson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Catherine Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Thompson practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians and Indianapolis Hospitalists.