A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Eagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Eagon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Eagon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagon graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Eagon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Louise Eagon MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Eagon practice?
- Dr. Catherine Eagon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Eagon practices Internal Medicine near Natrona Heights, PA.
See Natrona Heights Internists.