A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Eberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Eberle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberle graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Eberle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Eberle MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Eberle practice?
- Dr. Catherine Eberle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Eberle practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Hospice & Palliative Specialists.