Dr. Catherine Mary Fieseler MD is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Fieseler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieseler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fieseler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fieseler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Fieseler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Fieseler practice?
Dr. Catherine Fieseler practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Tyler Family Physicians and Tyler Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Fieseler, Dr. Caitlyn Fieseler, Dr. Caren Fieseler, Dr. Carin Fieseler, Dr. Caryn Fieseler, Dr. Catalina Fieseler, Dr. Catharine Fieseler, Dr. Cathleen Fieseler