A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzmorris
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzmorris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzmorris graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fitzmorris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris practice?
- Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.