A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzmorris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzmorris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzmorris graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fitzmorris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris practice?
- Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Fitzmorris practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.