Catherine J Flannery MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 30th, 2015
She's an ok doctor. She doesn't take any form of insurance, so downside is you pay out of pocket but she does get you in quicker than other doctors. She is thorough and I like that she requests lab work to make sure other physical issues aren't contributing to symptoms. She definitely spends a fair amount of time (60 or 30 min appts) but I can't say I always felt like she "got it" or was genuinely invested....kind of felt like just another patient and conversation was just being made to meet the full session. I don't know that I agree with her diagnosis, prognosis, or maybe its just the framework that most medical doctors work from in general. She stated that my condition was likely genetic, as in I'm just destined to be this way, when other doctors and therapists felt full recovery was realistic and possible. I don't like doctors that lack faith or ability to provide hope for their patients. So I guess overall given the shortage of doctors I would say she's worth going to, but she wouldn't be my first choice nor a long term solution.