A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Fontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Fontaine is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontaine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fontaine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontaine graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fontaine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Sylvia Fontaine MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Fontaine practice?
- Dr. Catherine Fontaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Fontaine practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.