A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Fontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Fontaine is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontaine graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fontaine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Sylvia Fontaine MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Fontaine practice?
- Dr. Catherine Fontaine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Fontaine practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.