Dr. Catherine Forest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Forest?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Forest?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 14th, 2015

Unsympathetic

Dr. Forest does not value patient-doctor relationships for she is very dismissive of your inflictions and concerns. However, office staff were very helpful and friendly.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you did not feel heard in your concerns and medical problems. I hope that I got a chance to listen and work with you again -- Most of my patients find that I am empathic and caring, however, sometimes I don't get it right and if that's the case, I apologize.

December 29th, 2014

Caring, compassionate, and brilliant.

June 9th, 2013

This doctor blew off my concerns for her own agenda. I walked out with a list of YouTube videos she suggested for medical diseases like high blood pressure but she didn't listen to what I was worried over. She was ingenuine with fake empathy. I felt overwhelmed and depressed when I left the clinic. I will never return again.

Doctor's Response

I wonder if I was showing you the YouTube 23 1/2 hours (which I sometimes use when I am working to inspire someone to get daily exercise - the most effective treatment for hypertension) I am sorry that I was not reading your needs very well. I hope your next experience was better for you. I do care deeply about all my patients from the bottom of my heart. I have been a family medicine physician for 25 years - and it is because I care that I continue to teach family medicine and do my best every day to be the best doctor I can for the many kinds of people (ages 1 day to 100 years) I meet.

July 20th, 2012

MisdiagnosisM

I presented with stroke like symptoms and was told by this doctor that I had a migraine headache. I actually had a large brain tumor. I returned twice to the clinic before I was sent for an MRI.

Doctor's Response

Missing a diagnosis is serious - I know we all do both miss diagnoses but also they are not always clear up front -- I try my best to be evidence-based. ....and sometimes problems evolve and a problem that seems straight forward 'declare itself' and further work-up is necessary. I hope you are doing well post-diagnosis now.

March 13th, 2017