A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Foster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Louise Foster MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Foster practice?
- Dr. Catherine Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Foster practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.