A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Frederick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Frederick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Frederick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederick graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Frederick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine H Frederick MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine H. Frederick practice?
- Dr. Catherine Frederick has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Frederick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Dermatology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Greenville Dermatologists.