Dr. Catherine Frenette, MD
Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Hepatologist

Video profile

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by Lynn McCasland on Aug 20th, 2016

Excellent Liver Transplant specialist. I am new to the area, and she sees patients monthly in Palm Springs. What a wonderful Dr.

Dr. Frenette gives you Hope show details Dr. Frenette gives you Hope
Sep 30th, 2015

Dr. Frenette deals with patients who are at their lowest points. Yet I always feel a sense of hope and future after seeing her and the rest of her staff.

by Ronald whipple on Aug 24th, 2015

Dr Frenette is the best Dr we have had. Her bedside manner is the best, we have been seeing her for 3 years here in San Diego California. Her compassion for her patients and the family is exceptional.

Best Ever - Why can't the all be this GREAT! show details Best Ever - Why can't the all be this GREAT!
by Happy auto immue liver patient in Las Vegas on Jul 8th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Frenette in Las Vegas for the last three years. She was a referral from Dr. Nemec who was worst in class. The office in Vegas is small, thus almost no waiting and rarely late. She is always willing to provide me with lab results to take home, never feeling rushed, always discuss the plan of action until we meet again and the long term plans for my case. In the beginning I used to get monthly labs and I would email her directly for results which she provided quickly. I wish every doctor experience was as smooth, on time and complete as this.

Paul Clayton show details Paul Clayton