A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Gabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Gabel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Gabel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Namara Gabel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine N. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Catherine Gabel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Gabel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.