A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Gabel is Good. Dr. Gabel has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Gabel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine N. Gabel practice?
Dr. Catherine Gabel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Gabel, Dr. Kathie Gabel, Dr. Katheryn Gabel, Dr. Katy Gabel, Dr. Karyn Gabel, Dr. Kara Gabel, Dr. Karin Gabel, Dr. Cathryn Gabel