Dr. Catherine Galla MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Cadiz, KY

3.3

November 22nd, 2016
I like Dr. Galla just fine but don't trust the two women that work there . They are procrastinators and I can understand why Dr. Galla has to get onto them from time to time

June 2nd, 2016
She has issues - WOW!
google her name and read the PDF from the board She has mandatory anger management, documented drug abuse, among other things. She insulted me, accused me directly and indirectly of child abuse (dime sized bruise) give me a break kids fall down, he is 13 months - he doesn't quite have the walking all down . She then gave me unsolicited advice about an area outside of her expertise and not pertaining to our appt. After delivering the insult I got up to leave, she then yelled at me and followed me around the office berating me. Save your judge-y looks, comments and huffy puffy-ness and treat the kid for the green goo streaming from his nose. She was so busy yelling at and insulting me, that she never treated my sick infant. Go next door to Dr. Anderson, quick, very nice and $25 cheaper.

February 26th, 2015
Very compassionate and a good listener.

April 30th, 2014
Wont be back as a patient!!!!
I LOVED Dr Galla!!!! But the last couple years she seems more interested in the animals in her office then her patients!! How can I go to a physician about my weight and health when my physician is in worse medical condition them myself. What made me finally decide to change physicians is the fact she will let waiting patients roam her office and I seen a man follow a patient into the are to be weighed and he watched and made comments!! This man was not with the patient nor did she know him!! That was unfortunately my last visit. Its a shame cause I really liked her!!

December 1st, 2013
patinten
DRgalla is a kind caring dr who listens to her patints and helps every way she can most dr wont take the time to listen to people and there problemns she has done so much for me when i am there the atmoser is calming and marylin and lisa are great and anyone bashing dr galla needs to back up and look at there self she kind sweet and caring and shes my friend thank u

September 26th, 2013
While this was my first time at this office, as well as an emergency, I was immediately addressed, it was calming to see the cat and dog in the waiting/reception area, as I am an animal lover as well. I did not realize Dr. Galla was sitting in the reception station while I was telling the receptionist of my dire issue. Dr. Galla did not introduce herself as a Doctor, but listened, then ask me information. I am an open person and informed her of the history which brought me to emergency care and her door. She asked if I could sit while she contacted a dermatologist in Murray. I waited as the dermatologist was in surgery and had to call back. Dr Galla explained to the Murray Dermatologist that she felt it was above her expertise and other personal issues I had explained. She was able to secure an appt with the dermatologist that same day as well as requested the Murray doctor call her back after seeing me to describe my condition so if seen again she would be more educated. There was no charge for her time taken and I will go back to see this Doctor again. Her time taken to get me to the correct doctor was invaluable to me and my issue, the next day is so much better. Thank you for your kindness and time taken Dr. Galla!

October 1st, 2012
Not fast food medical care
Dr. Galla does not rush around in order to see as many patients as possible. She sees, and "fits in", as many as possible at her own personal expense. The rates are also extremely reasonable. I do not mind the extra time that is spent waiting, because I am aware that she affords the same level of care to all of her clients. Additionally, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a call from her staff to check on my well being. Thank you Dr. Galla, and staff, for the attention that you give to all.

September 17th, 2012
disorganized
Office is totally disorganized doesn't get back to patients as results of any tests. Doesn't seem to know what is going on in the office.

February 13th, 2012
When I walked into her office there was a dog and a cat, I thought I had walked in to a veterinary clinic. I went because I had had a miscarriage. Instead of wanting to run blood work or any type of physical checkup she spent 30 minutes talking down to me about how having a baby is not a race and that I was too young to have one. My husband was with me, when she found out he was a soldier and would deploy soon she asked me why I wanted to have a baby with a man who could die overseas. I am very unhappy with my visit! I had to argue with her to even to get blood work done and STILL have not received the results (4 days later). Her staff wasn't even cable enough to draw blood and had to send me to hospital. When I asked her staff if they ever followed up on test results done at the hospital, the nurse told me that wasn't her job. I would suggest anyone in the area to drive to a larger city for PROFFESSIONAL medical care.

January 3rd, 2012
Most unprofessional physician I have ever seen
Scatterbrained and does not listen to what I am saying during visit.Does not address issues at hand.NO followup for tests, results, prescriptions, Usually NO communication, but direct communication with the doctor is often rude and LOUD

December 18th, 2010
Terrible Doctor, terrible staff
I was a patient of Dr. Galla for over a year and have since left. She was rude and unprofessional. She and her staff were constantly discussing patients within earshot of the waiting room, which is a violation of law. I wouldn't go to her for a papercut.

September 8th, 2009
Dr. Galla treats my daughters(FSHD) as well as my (SLE), I have never had to wait for my appointment, except when I had a call in and I waited between others visits. She has always been extremely nice and very professional. I don't think a Dr should be judged on appearance. Just look at the genius of Albert Einstein.