A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Gallagher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Gallagher, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Gallagher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Lee Gallagher MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Catherine Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Gallagher practices Neurology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Neurologists.