A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Gallagher, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallagher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Gallagher practice?
Dr. Catherine Gallagher practices Neurology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI.
See Madison Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Gallagher, Dr. Caitlyn Gallagher, Dr. Caren Gallagher, Dr. Carin Gallagher, Dr. Caryn Gallagher, Dr. Catalina Gallagher, Dr. Catharine Gallagher, Dr. Cathleen Gallagher