A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Gallo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Gallo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gallo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine J Gallo MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine J. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Catherine Gallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Gallo practices Neurological Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Neurological Surgeons.