A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Galvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galvin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Galvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Galvin CNP and NP is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Galvin practice?
- Dr. Catherine Galvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Galvin practices Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.