Dr. Catherine Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Garcia?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Garcia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2016

Stay far away!!!!!

Find another Dr. Who will care about your needs. Went to see her about my issue, she never had an x-Ray done or anything months later and I am still in pain. And had to go see other Dr. just to get pain meds which have helped a lot now calling insurance to see other Dr.

June 21st, 2016

No bedside manner

Easy to get an appointment, but poor bedside manner and a lack of empathy

September 28th, 2011

Very attentive.

February 19th, 2011

happy

October 13th, 2010

HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF

The office staff does not meet the needs of the patients. The wait time to get someone on the line is horrile and they are not friendly to patients and meeting the patients needs.

August 3rd, 2010

Awsome

I realy like her

June 24th, 2010

Incompetent

I am a 32 y/o sexually active married women with an IUD who presented to Dr. Garcia with right lower abd pain. I told her I had history of ovarian cyst--which can be ONE cause of pain in that area. She didnt want to examine me (she asked if I thought I needed an exam), she didnt do any blood work ( i.e. to see if my white blood count was elevated or other stuff), she didnt check my urine ( to see if I had a UTI or if I was pregnant). One reason for pain in the area is ectopic pregnancy--which if ruptures can be fatal to patient. (I didnt know this until I talked to a "real doctor"). Instead she simply orders a routine ultrasound---which after 2 weeks nor she or office had gotten back to me. I had to call over and over and kept hearing "we will get back to you". Meanwhile my pain was getting worse and worse! Finally, I called and had results faxed to me---turns out I had an issue that required surgery---but it took her several weeks and lots of prompting to get any results from her.

June 20th, 2010

^_^ :-)

June 4th, 2010

Unprofessional

Dr. Garcia is very unprofessional. I have had some bad doctors but she takes the cake. The wait time is horrible. Over an hour on multiple visits and only able to see her for about two minutes. After removing a scist, I was concerned and requested it be sent to the lab to check for cancer. She responded with no, I think its ok. I am not going to send it in...What kind of doctor shows that type of neglect. I understand she has been doing it for years and can maybe tell. But opinion is never 100% correct.

January 21st, 2010

Disappointing

My very first experience was soooooo disappointing; I got to the doctor's office on time - 9am - and I noticed neither one of the two receptionist acknowledged me at all even when I was a feet away looking for eye contact so I just signed their signing sheet and waited 15 min for one of them to call me and asked to fill out the new patient forms (I was done in less than 10 minutes). At 10am I was still in the waiting area so approached the receptionist and asked about it; 10 minutes later they called me in. At 10:35am I was still waiting for the doctor although this time in one of the individual waiting/consulting rooms. I got tired of being ignored and just left the place without meeting the doctor. On my way out I told one of the receptionist about my decision to leave and why however in the middle of my senstence she interrupted me just to ask for my co-pay receipt back, she gave me back the money I had paid and without ever looking at me she crossed my name and walked away!! I was expecting, at minimum, a phone call but again, my expectations here were flat out wrong! They don't take credit/debit payments for co-pays, all their records are still in paper format (they don't have them in "e-version" which does delay communication, and the staff there were probably hired from the DMV. The worst experience ever.

November 10th, 2009

Great Doctor

Very caring, excellent doctor. She is not too busy to listen to you and takes the time to explain things. She truly cares about her patients and looks for ways to improve things.

April 4th, 2017