A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Gatto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatto graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gatto has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gatto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Gatto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine W. Gatto practice?
Dr. Catherine Gatto practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Gatto, Dr. Caitlyn Gatto, Dr. Caren Gatto, Dr. Carin Gatto, Dr. Caryn Gatto, Dr. Catalina Gatto, Dr. Catharine Gatto, Dr. Cathleen Gatto