A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gonzalez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Gonzalez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Catherine Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Gonzalez practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.