A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Goring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Goring is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Goring, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goring graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Goring has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Goring MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Goring practice?
- Dr. Catherine Goring has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Goring practices Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists.