Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Gracey
Dr. Catherine Gracey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Webster, NY (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gracey is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester, Rochester General Hospital and Golisano Children's Hospital. Dr. Gracey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Gracey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Gracey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Ummara Shah
Rochester, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Richard Farmer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Rochester, NY 0 mi57
Dr. Benjamin Hammond
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi10