A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Greene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Greene, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Greene has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Greene MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Greene practice?
- Dr. Catherine Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Greene practices Psychiatry near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Psychiatrists.