Dr. Catherine Greene MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 6 reviews

November 20th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Greene is a super doctor and very concerned of her patient's welfare. She tells you what you need to hear to get better, and if you are not getting better on the present meds, she change it until she finds the right one. I am very fortunate that I found her.

July 24th, 2013
I'm Back!
After reading the zombie reviewer I wondered if we even visited the same doctor! Dr. Greene lowered the meds my family doctor prescribed, and spent a lot of time talking with me and discussing my problem, (depression). The change of medication took about ten days to work and now I feel like myself again. My wife told me she was happy to have her me back. Dr. Greene does not over medicate & she most certainly is not a pill factory. She is A+ in my book, but you must truthfully answer her questions. I've learned psychiatry is not a quick fix, and many of those who become zombies do so by not being truthful with the doctor. If you are a man who is depressed and nervous about asking for help go see Dr. Greene.

April 20th, 2012
Do not go this person
Dr Greene is rude, she doesn't take time with you, she doesn't care what happens to you. I know this because she did it to me. If you need help please don't see her. Get someone who truly cares

January 15th, 2012
This doctor ruined my life - she had me on so much medication I was a zombie that couldn't function. DO NOT GO TO HER! I'm still piecing my life back together. She runs a revolving door office - she wants to treat you as fast as she can, throw pills at you, and get the next patient in there as quickly as possible so she can make as much money as she can. She RUINED my life with the amount of medications she had me on.

June 3rd, 2011
Treated me for depression and my husband for panic attacks. Her diagnosis and treatment were both exceptional. I sincerely feel her caring & professional treatment gave us our lives back.

January 27th, 2011
Very Caring Doctor!!
Dr. Greene is a truly caring doctor, and will do what it takes to help you. She will stand beside you when you need her. She is not your every day doctor that we see today. I can't say enough good things about her.