Dr. Catherine Grellet MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 8 reviews

June 20th, 2014
I have been seeing Cathy Grellet for over 15 years. She is absolutely wonderful...the best physician I have ever had the privilege to work with. She really cares about her patients. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

December 16th, 2011
New Practice Format A Bust
She was a good doctor, but then she switched to a "concierge" service for several thousand dollars a year per patient. I was told that patients under 25 were going to be able to remain with her without the fee, but when I called for an urgent appointment, I was told that patients under 25 can stay on ONLY IF they have a parent paying. Stay away, unless you are into paying a lot of money for the same service you can get elsewhere.

October 27th, 2011
Hands down most compasionate doctor Ive ever seen
I have gone to see Dr. Grellet since I was 17, I am now 42. Two years ago I moved 3 1/2 hours away but refuse to change doctors and so I make the drive whenever I have an appointment. Dr. Grellet and her staff are so nice and caring. You are made to feel like a friend and never rushed. I love yhis office

April 1st, 2011
I started seeing Dr Grellet over 1 yr ago and she & her staff make it comfortable for me when I visit. I have been to other physicians and when I used to go to them I always felt like just another patient. Dr Grellet & her staff are very caring when they see me. Not always easy to find now adays. I recommendeded her to my daughter and husband and they are happy with her as well.

August 19th, 2010
Top Doc
I have been going to Dr. Grellet for many years now and with every appointmentshe gives more time with a patient than any other Dr I have been too. Dr. Grellet is extremely thorough,knowledgable and writes everything down for the patient that she also explained to the patient. She is kind, compassionate and spot on in her diagnosis. Dr. Grellet is a 5-star top doctor who I would recommend to anyone and especially those who may have have nedative experiences with Doctors!!knowledgable than most

November 24th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Grellet for about 10 years now. Over the years I have never been disappointed in the visits I have had. At my annual physical (which is the most thorough I have ever had) you are there for approx. 1 1/2 hours. Dr. Grellet takes the time to listen. She always seems to have an answer and seems to really care. I have even gotten a hug or two from her over the years! She is a first class doctor. I recommend her highly.

October 15th, 2009
Dr Grellet is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. She takes the time to really listen to you!!!

June 1st, 2009
I WANT TO CLONE DR. GRELLET FOR ALL WOMEN PATIENTS!
Dr. Catherine Grellent is the best doctor I have ever been to. If only she had been my doctor since birth; there were times in my life she would have made a HUGE difference. I'm only sorry I found her several years ago. But she has helped me so much since then!!!