Dr. Catherine Gritchen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Gritchen?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Gritchen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2015

Love Her!

Dr. Gritchen is in Long Beach now (2015), and she is Awesome! We used to see her in the Fountain Valley office. The Long Beach office is very clean and modern. Sometimes there is a little wait, but it is always well worth it! She gives you and your child the time that you need! I like that she is also a mom.

July 3rd, 2014

Best Pediatrician Out There!

Dr. Gritchen is hands down the best pediatrician out there. She takes the time to speak with both parents and children. She never rushes, has an excellent bedside manner, and is always accessible. Appointments are easy to make, the staff is always courteous, and her office on Bellflower in Long Beach is state of the art and extremely clean. I simply cannot say enough about how positive our family's experience has been with Dr. Gritchen!

July 23rd, 2010

Great Dr.

I am very happy that my daughter is a patient of Dr. Gritchen. She is always kind, she explains everything well, makes you feel at ease to answer any questions or concerns. I've recently had my second baby and already set up her first appt. with Dr Gritchen.

September 21st, 2009

I LOVE DR. GRITCHEN

My son and daughter both have Dr. Gritchen as the their pediatrician. I've been through so many medical offices. Since I've had my daughter almost 8 years ago, I've been through soooo many pediatrician's offices. My insurance company was bought out a few times and they've transferred me to different doctors. Also, on my own I have gone shopping for pediatricians to find the one that I truly like. OMG, I can not say enough about Dr. Gritchen. It is soooo obvious that she loves kids. At the same time she truly cares to educate us and thoroughly discusses with us any concerns she may have. What I am extremely impress with her is that she spends so much time with each individual patient, yet she is able to manage her time well so that no one have had to wait long. She is an amazing doctor. There was a time where I had to take my son in to see her on a monthly basis because he had a history of extremely high fever (102-106), swelling fontanelle, and seizures. On one occasion, I was at home with my son and he needed to go to the hospital, she went way beyond the call of duty and made all the arrangements to call in and had my son preregistered and admitted through the emergency room before we got there. The emergency room staff took us straight up to our bed. Words could never say the appreciation that we as a family have for her. I never write commentaries but for her I will make an exception. BTW, the staff there are extremely sweet and caring. Anyone who is able to go to her Fountain Valley office should definitely do so.

March 6th, 2017