A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jones has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Helen Jones MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine H. Jones practice?
- Dr. Catherine Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Jones practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.