A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Marshall, Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Marshall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Marshall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Hunt Marshall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine H. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Catherine Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Marshall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.