Dr. Catherine Hart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Hart?

May 13th, 2016

Outstanding, caring doctor

September 15th, 2015

Dr. Hart is fantastic! She is personable, dedicated, sincere, thorough, approachable and listens to her patients. Aside from that she is an excellent clinician!

September 14th, 2015

Be prepared to be taken care of

I continue to be pleasantly surprised at everything from staff support, "bed-side manner" and genuine feeling they Dr. Hart cares. Her responsiveness to questions is even "more better".

July 28th, 2015

Dr Hart has an old fashioned style that immediately makes you feel at ease. A close friend of mine who happens to be a doctor was the one who recommended Dr Hart which is the highest compliment.

June 8th, 2015

Great diagnostician.

December 28th, 2014

Excellent primary care physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Hart's for over 25 years. She takes an active interest in how your life is and how it affects your health. She spends more than adequate time with you and is responsive to phone messages as well. I have multiple chronic health issues and she monitors my conditions with the various highly qualified specialists she has referred over the years. She is very expensive and doesn't take insurance but she is worth the annual expense. Well qualified and trained office staff. Laboratory services available in the same building, so healthcare is very convenient.

May 26th, 2012

Charged me $900 plus lab work for a total of $1600 for an annual routine (ok so it had been 3 years) checkup. I am 51. My insurance, uhc, paid for $600.Bland bedside manner. Office staff rude. Mis-coded services on my bill. No follow up at all from doctor or office to tell me about lab results, ect.some doctors are worth paying out of network, not this one.

September 20th, 2011

cc

Dr. Hart is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been a patient for many years and I trust her completely.

July 1st, 2011

Finance Executive

Dr. Hart is an exceptional physician and a caring person. My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Hart for approximately 20 years and she has exceeded our expectations during some of the most difficult medical situations. I have referred numerous friends to Dr. Hart and the feedback from each and every person has been excellent. Dr. Hart is a 24/7 physician. My wife and I consider ourselves very lucky to have her as our physician.

September 21st, 2010

Recently retired HR professional from PriceWaterhouseCoopers

Dr. Hart is an exceptinal professional whom has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. Not only is she vert caring, extremely bright and proficient, but also saved my husband's life when I called for an emergency referral. She is a top notch doctor and I feel fortunate to have her caring for my health and welfare! I always discuss how pleased I am with Dr. Hart and recommend her to friends knowing that if she can not take on a new patient she would recommend someone with an excellent reputation.

May 20th, 2010

Dr. Hart is an intelligent and caring physician.

July 24th, 2008

Excellent, practical, incredible doctor

Extremely knowledgeable, but sent me to others when needed. Coordinated specialists for me during a crisis. Practical when determining if I need to see her or if a call is sufficient. One of the best doctors.