A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Hayward is Excellent. Dr. Hayward has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Hayward, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayward graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hayward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Hayward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine Z. Hayward practice?
Dr. Catherine Hayward practices Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Hayward, Dr. Caitlyn Hayward, Dr. Caren Hayward, Dr. Carin Hayward, Dr. Caryn Hayward, Dr. Catalina Hayward, Dr. Catharine Hayward, Dr. Cathleen Hayward