Dr. Catherine Tisdall MD Patient Reviews

I'm not going back!
I'm not going back!

April 24th, 2016
Bit of a snob
Her bedside manner is very abrupt and obnoxious. She acts like she doesn't have time for your questions and then answers the questions you do ask in a very disrespectful way. She is narcissistic and acts like she knows everything. Can be a bit of a snob.

February 3rd, 2016
Seriously!
For of all it hard to get an appointment with her because she is always on vacation. Once I got an appointment, it was rescheduled 3 times for the same reason. Finally on the day of my appointment when I went to see her, I was ill treated by the receptionist. She was very rude. I greeted her by saying good morning and in return she asked me rudely "why you are here?". I told her politely that I am here to see Dr. Tisdall and she asked me to wait. I waited for 45 mins in the waiting area before I was called to an exam room. After around 15-20 min the doc came in and the first thing she said to me was "your insurance doesn't pay us for multiple problems so we can only discuss/treat one thing today". Seriously! that how you treat your new patients?

January 26th, 2016
Dont treat me like trash!
She needs to attend some basic customer service classes so that she can learn how to talk to a patient. You can treat your MAs like a piece of trash but I am your patient. Don't treat me like trash!

January 14th, 2016
Stay Away
Horrible doctor! Stay away from her

May 20th, 2015
Fabulous Dermatologist. Cares about her patients. Very detailed and always take time to answer all questions.

May 15th, 2015
Dr. Tisdall has a vast knowledge of all skin types and solutions to things that ail you. She's amazing! I've seen a few derms, she's by far the best there is.

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. Tisdall is very knowledgeable in her field and a very careful and caring doctor. I would recommend her to anyone who needs her specialty. She diagnosed my problem within minutes and performed the surgery to remove two growths in my scalp in 5 minutes. The treatment she recommended is working well and after two follow-up visits, she has determined I am well enough to make visits to an as needed basis.

August 5th, 2014
To be honest I left the office feeling like I wasn't too important after I said I wouldn't be able to afford the expensive options she gave me. Maybe she was just busy, but my experience was not the same as the others. I would need to make a lot more money to afford the treatments here.

December 6th, 2013
Excellent service
Dr. Tisdall is a wonderful doctor. She is very caring and really listens to the patient. She follows up on things that were discussed at previous appointments. Highly recommend her.

August 4th, 2013
Excellent dermatologist & Kind hearted
Very thorough. Knowledgeable about cosmetic procedures and my experience with her was a very positive one. Touch ups given at no extra charge. Highly recommend her if you have skin cancer or other dermatological problems. Kind hearted.