A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Hees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Hees is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hees graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Maxwell Hees MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Hees practice?
- Dr. Catherine Hees has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Hees practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.