A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Hees is Good. Dr. Hees has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hees graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- West Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hees accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Hees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Hees practice?
Dr. Catherine Hees practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Hees, Dr. Caitlyn Hees, Dr. Caren Hees, Dr. Carin Hees, Dr. Caryn Hees, Dr. Catalina Hees, Dr. Catharine Hees, Dr. Cathleen Hees