Dr. Catherine Mary Hegarty MD is female, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Hegarty is Excellent. Dr. Hegarty has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Hegarty, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegarty graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hegarty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hegarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Hegarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Hegarty practice?
Dr. Catherine Hegarty practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Enfield Internists and Enfield Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Hegarty, Dr. Kathie Hegarty, Dr. Katheryn Hegarty, Dr. Katy Hegarty, Dr. Karyn Hegarty, Dr. Kara Hegarty, Dr. Karin Hegarty, Dr. Cathryn Hegarty