Dr. Catherine Hermann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Hermann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2013

RYAN T

Dr. Hermann saved my life more than once, because she is knowledgeable and intuitive. She is an excellent Doctor. She goes above and beyond her call of duty. I'm very medically involved. This requires a lot of extra from her end, I recommend her with high regards She is excellent!

February 27th, 2013

Great physician, terrible staff

Wonderful doctor, who will spend time talking with you about your issues and will do her best to find a solution. However, I've had repeatedly negative experience with the office staff. It is impossible to get through, talk to a competent person (at least a nurse, if the doctor is unavailable), and when messages are left, they are not conveyed correctly. The so-called medical assistants are not always competent. The office staff will pass you from one person to another when you're trying to resolve an issue, and even the office manager doesn't return your calls. It's unfortunate, given the doctor is so great.

August 20th, 2012

excellent

January 11th, 2012

Exceptional Patient Care

Dr Hermann is not only an excellent practitioner from a technical perspective, but she also has an outstanding personality and willingness to TALK with her patients in a thorough and thoughtful manner.Many physicians today are only interested in throughput, i.e., the number of patients they can see per hour. It is refreshing to have someone like Dr. Hermann who takes time to speak with her patients and foster a physician:patient rapport.

January 8th, 2012

New patient in this office, only one visit previously. I called b/c I injured my back and needed to know where I could go for help/rehab. They receptionist gave me the name of the rehab place to make an appt but NEVER said I should first see the dr or get an order. This led to a horrible experience. Sd they couldn't get me in for over a wk and treated me like I was being an inconveinence. Acted like I was silly to think they would accomodate me when I was experiencing a lot of pain in order to get an order for the proper treatment. I guess they wanted me to just go to the ER instead. Don't think the ER would be happy with that. Bad communication, long waiting to see if they would help me, while I stood there and waited:( and finally I gave up. I will be switching to a different practice. Will never go here again.

February 7th, 2011

Dr Hermann is great. HOWEVER, it is SO hard to actually get in to see HER and not the NP, Janet. Don't get me wrong, I like Janet as well, a lot, but I see more of her than Dr. Hermann. Also, the staff at the front desk and on the phone...UGH! They are rude and snotty. If I didn't like the Dr/Janet so much, I would leave the practice as a patient.

January 17th, 2011

Excellent doctor, really listens to you and takes your problems seriously. However, there have been problems with the physician's asstants who return your calls--some are not competent, and some get the answers completely wrong. However, I still love the doctor herself, who is competent, compassionate, and caring.

April 25th, 2017