A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Herway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Herway is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Herway, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herway graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Herway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Michelle Herway MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Herway practice?
- Dr. Catherine Herway has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Herway practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.