A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Herway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Herway is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Herway, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herway graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Herway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Herway practice?
Dr. Catherine Herway practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.