inactive

Catherine G Hilliker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Misdiagnosed and drug allergy ignored
Dr. H seemed friendly, but she misdiagnosed me, prescribed an antibiotic I told her am allergic to (was told I'll be fine & take it), then while asking questions she just walked out of the room like I wasn't even talking and never came back. I suffered long due to all of her mistakes! The antibiotic reaction was worse than the reaction to the other drug in its class and I even had nerve damage, but she wouldn't call back and her nurse laughed it off---meanwhile I'm out having to see a neurologists and spend more money due to these mistakes on top of going to another doctor to diagnose my original complaint. I cannot recommend Dr. H if you have something actually wrong with you.

November 30th, 2015
Top Notch
I can't say enough positive about Dr. Hilliker and Women's Health Alliance. Being a first time mom I had many questions about what to expect. I was always made to feel comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. Dr. Hilliker and staff our very timely and value your time. I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and attended an education at another hospital. When the educators tell you that you have one of the most on top doctors who does her research and praise her you gain confidence in your care. So without a doubt when my labor was not progressing and Dr.Hilliker recommended a C-section (after the initial shock) I knew that it was in my best interest as well as the baby. In response to some of the negative reviews of her bed side manner: She is your doctor and professional...not your best friend. If you need a doctor to coddle you than she may not be the one. If you need a doctor who will tell you the good and bad, well educated and stays abreast of the ever changing development in woman's health then she is for you.

July 20th, 2015
Very basic service
I've been a patient of Dr. Hilliker for 3 years. She's never had a good bedside manner but that really didn't bother me. What did bother me is the lack of attention and utter disregard for my concerns she gave me in the 5 minutes she spent with me for my annual appointment. I'd always given her the benefit of the doubt that she's busy, but she stood outside my exam room this last appt while I was dressing having a personal conversation that continued after I left. It made me feel marginalized. I also do not appreciate jokes about her being a millionaire if she could invent a pill for women who complain about weight gain and sex drive. Not professional.

March 16th, 2015
Rude and Lack of Concern,
After one appointment with Dr. Hilliker, I immediately left and found a new OB. She showed little to no concern for me as a person, and I felt like I was inconveniencing her by being there. I could tell right from the start if I wanted to question anything she said, even just to hear the pros and cons, she was not going to be happy about it. I am desiring a partner in my health provider, and I am so extremely happy with my new OB. I don't need negativity and rudeness from someone who just doesn't seem happy to be doing her job.

July 13th, 2013
Older mom
I only saw Dr. Hilliker once before I swtched OB, so my review is based on limited experience. She was not a good fit for me. Being over 40 and pregnant there are some risks. However, at 14 weeks all labs and ultrasounds great and Dr. was very nervous, worried, and negative. I really need someone who is positive and confident and will deal professionally with challenges when they arise....not stress me out way in advance. Never said the words deliver your baby... Only referred to best outcome.

April 20th, 2013
There is a lack of attention during my visit. Pap was not offered. There is no comparison with my previous obgyn. I am going to need to repl. her w my previous dr. I will not recommend her to anyone.

July 29th, 2012
Dr. Hilliker
Dr. Hilliker has taken care of me during 2 pregnancies. I am a overly worried person about everything and Dr. Hilliker always eased my worries, anxieties and wiped my tears!She not only gave me necessary care, information and tests; she went above and beyond with phone calls to my home to check on my well being, notes in my file for other staff members to take of in case she wasn't there and made extra visits to my room while I was in hospital after delivery to take a picture with my babies! I can honestly say that I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Hilliker. I look at my babies and am thankful for the care I received before, during and after my pregnancies from Dr. Hilliker.

July 19th, 2012
Awesome!
I have been with Dr. Hilliker for 3 years, and had my first delivery with her in January! She was kind, professional, and things went great! My baby girl was brought into this world healthy, and all of my needs and fears were reassured and fully taken care of! Thank you Dr. Hilliker!