Dr. Catherine Hunter DO Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

May 3rd, 2015
Dr. Hunter is Awesome
Dr. Hunter is they type of professional I like. She is knowledgeable and to the point. Dr. Hunter recently performed surgery on me and if I had to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing. She was caring and precise and made sure my needs were attended to. She does not walk on egg shells but will tell you what you need to know or do.

April 15th, 2015
Incompetent Dr!!!
This arrogant Dr. should not be allowed to practice medicine. First, she let me bleed heavily with uterine fibroids for many months. Despite me telling her how severe the bleeding was (plus I was anemic for the first time ever), it was months before she examined me! When she finally did, she realized how badly I was bleeding and scheduled surgery the next day. After surgery I complained of unusual pain and went in several times. She did NOT examine me or take a urine sample. She disregarded and disrespected me shouting "I'M THE DOCTOR, NOT YOU". Due to her complete negligence, I ended up with a severe infection (Klebsiella pneumonia) which almost cost me my life. I ended up in the ER being pumped massive amounts of IV antibiotics. This eventually compromised my immune system so badly, I was confined to my bed at home struggling for my health for over one year. She does not listen to what you are saying and has no regard for your thoughts or feelings. I should have gone to another Dr right away, as her flippant attitude was certainly a precursor to the horrible care I would be receiving. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! Go to a competent and caring provider who will hear your words and take care of you with competence and respect. When I went back to speak with her about this, she actually told me there were NO NOTES in my chart about me ever calling or coming in to discuss my pain after surgery-really? She was so afraid of a lawsuit (which would have proved her negligence) that she lied right to my face.

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Hunter is one in a million! She is kind, helpful & extremely thorough! She performed my robotic surgery several years ago & I came through that like a breeze! Also, she follows up on her patients and cares about their health & well being! No wonder she's rated #1 in the entire area!

April 18th, 2011
EXCEPTIONAL
Dr. Hunter's office from the moment you call until the moment you leave the office is professional, caring, kind, considerate and everyone puts you at such ease. Dr. Hunter takes time answering any questions and concerns you have. Her gentle, sweet and genuine bedside manner is a true testiment to her office.

May 28th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr Hunters for 18 years. She is honest, experienced and very knowledgable. With Dr Hunter, her patients always come first.

April 14th, 2009
I have followed Dr. Hunter when she has moved from one office to another because she has been the only Dr. that I have ever felt worth the time. She is matter of fact, a great listener, and follows up more than any other. She has an excellent staff, and I always have been comfortable going to her office. She has diagnosed my conditions quickly and accurately. She is also the only Dr. that I would spend time rating on a web site.