A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Irwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Children`s Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Louise Irwin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Catherine Irwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Irwin practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.