A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Johnson-Gough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson-Gough
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson-Gough Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Johnson-Gough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Johnson-Gough MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Johnson-Gough practice?
- Dr. Catherine Johnson-Gough has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Johnson-Gough practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.