Dr. Catherine Riche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Riche?

January 28th, 2017

Too busy to take time to explain

She was very rude the last few times I saw her for my broken foot. She was too busy to explain anything to me. Never again...

September 17th, 2016

Excellent Bedside Manner

Dr Riche took care of me for two separate issues - a broken foot and a bone spur on the other foot . I cannot say enough about how excellent in all areas she was - she made my surgery and my recovery so much easier . She is a great listener , always prompt , focused and very helpful . I have already recommended her to two friends . Also ,her staff is just as wonderful , especially Cassandra , I received excellent care from everyone :)

September 22nd, 2015

Highly skillful, caring, and thorough. They don't come any better.

September 21st, 2015

BK amputation

Dr.Catherine Riche removed my right foot in a BK amputation. Although this is quite a drastic operation it was necessary due to a bone disease in my right foot. The bone disease had become quite painful and virtually impossible to walk on. Now with my prosthetic leg I have regained my mobility and I'm able to do most things that I used to do before the disease in my foot. In closing I would like to say Dr. Riche was very straight to the point almost painfully so but I recommend her extremely highly I had no trouble at all from my surgery.

August 21st, 2015

I had an Achilles reconstruction after completely rupturing my tendon. She was honest and open about the plan of action. I am also a graduate student with a rigorous schedule. She went out of her way to fit me in for my appointments in the small windows around my classes. She was very personable and did not have the intimidating presence that many doctors and surgeons have.

August 10th, 2013

An excellent doctor

Not only is Dr. Johnson very competent, but she really cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen and never rushes you.

June 27th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Johnson was recommended to me by another foot doctor. He said "she was the man" in Baton Rouge for toe surgery. I had a diabetic ulcer on my great toe on my right foot underneath the toenail that did not heal properly and bone was exposed. On the first visit she sat down looked at it and took her 5 1/2 seconds determined that it needed to come off. There were no if hands or butts. She did a great job the scar looks fantastic nice neat and clean. And even though I wanted and needed to go back to work desperately she did not clear me until the toe was completely healed. She was all business. Only complaint that I had was that she could have cut a joke every now and then! Fantastic doctor and surgeon!

July 27th, 2016