A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Jonnakuty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Jonnakuty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Jonnakuty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonnakuty graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jonnakuty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Gina Jonnakuty MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Catherine G. Jonnakuty practice?
- Dr. Catherine Jonnakuty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Jonnakuty practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Endocrinologists.