A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Karimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Karimov, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimov graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Karimov has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karimov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Karimov practice?
Dr. Catherine Karimov practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Boston Geneticists and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.