A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Karimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karimov
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karimov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Karimov, FACOG, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimov graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Karimov has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine B Karimov FACOG and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Karimov practice?
- Dr. Catherine Karimov has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Karimov practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Putnam Valley, NY.
See Putnam Valley Geneticists.