A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Karimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karimov
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Karimov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Karimov, FACOG, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimov graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Karimov has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine B Karimov FACOG and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Karimov practice?
- Dr. Catherine Karimov has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Karimov practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Putnam Valley, NY.
See Putnam Valley Geneticists.