A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Karni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Karni, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karni graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Karni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan