A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Katz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Anne Katz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Katz practice?
- Dr. Catherine Katz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Catherine Katz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Frenchtown Twp, ME.