A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Keegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Keegan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keegan
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keegan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Keegan, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keegan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keegan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Keegan MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Keegan practice?
- Dr. Catherine Keegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Keegan practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Geneticists.