A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Keegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Keegan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keegan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Keegan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Keegan, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keegan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keegan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Keegan MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Keegan practice?
- Dr. Catherine Keegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Keegan practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Geneticists.