Learn more about Dr. Catherine Keegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Keegan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keegan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keegan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Keegan, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keegan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keegan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Keegan MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Keegan practice?
- Dr. Catherine Keegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Keegan practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Geneticists.